- Services and fees. Simply Clean will inspect the Property with Client to determine the services the client requires. Simply Clean will provide all equipment and supplies needed to complete the services provided. The fee for the Property will be determined based on the location of the Property, the size of the Property, and the services provided. The minimum fee is $160 per cleaning visit which is equal to four working man hours. A surcharge will be added for any cleaning that is to be completed on a holiday. The description of the services provided and the fee for those services is set forth and described later in this agreement form.
- Term. The term of this Agreement will begin on the date referred above and will remain in full force and effect until either party terminates the Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by supplying a written notice of termination on a specified date to the other party, with at least thirty (30) days’ notice prior to the state date of termination.
- Payment. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Payments can be made by credit card, Paypal, Venmo, or by mailing a check to PO Box 254, Fair Haven, VT 05743. Any balance unpaid after thirty days will accrue interest at the rate of 10% per month. Employees of Simply Clean are not responsible for taking payments or agreement
- Cancellation. In the event Client needs to cancel any scheduled cleaning appointment one week notice is required. Notice may be given via phone or email. Should the Client fail to give one week notice, the Client must pay a $50 fee for the canceled cleaning.
- Confidentiality. Any information or knowledge obtained during the term of the Agreement about the Client is considered confidential. Simply Clean agrees to keep all information not openly known to the public confidential and private as such.
- Indemnification. Each party agrees to indemnify and hold the opposite party harmless against any and all liability or damages without limitation. The indemnification clause of this Agreement shall survive the termination or conclusion of this Agreement and shall remain in effect for a term of 12 months following termination of this Agreement.
- Pets. For the safety of Simply Clean employees and your pet, Simply Clean employees are not responsible for caregiving for any household pets. Dogs and large animals must be contained during the cleaning.
- Illnesses. If any dwelling has been exposed to someone who has a contagious illness of any kind the client is required to let Simply Clean know as soon as possible so that we can make the best decision for the safety of our
- Services. Simply Clean will provide to Client the following cleaning services:
Laundry Service: We provide an off site wash, dry and fold service. Anything over one set of bed sheets and one set of towels will start at a $50 service fee.
Services we do not provide:
- HazMat clean ups
- Property management tasks
- Any tasks that require a ladder greater than 6 feet tall
- Garbage refusal
- Bed bugs – we will evacuate the premises and owner will be notified immediately
Simply Clean will begin cleaning services on .
Simply Clean will provide the following frequency:
- or an as needed basis
Cleaning time of arrival may vary for the client’s scheduled cleaning day and Simply Clean cannot guarantee an exact time of arrival. Simply clean will assume a 4 week month for scheduling regardless of the date.
If a cleaning needs to occur on New years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, an additional surcharge of $100 will be added to the Fee.
I agree to the following terms
Client’s printed name:
Please use your mouse to sign your signature